GRE EXAM PREPARATION
We are a leading GRE - Graduate Record Examination Preparation institute in Toronto. The GRE General Test measures critical thinking, analytical writing, verbal reasoning, and quantitative reasoning skills that have been acquired over a long period of time and that are not related to any specific field of study. The GRE Subject Tests gauge undergraduate achievement in eight specific fields of study.
Our innovative approach, expert instructors and solid experience help students excel in GRE. We guide students in all sections of GRE Preparation. We provide in-depth and thorough review of Mathematical concepts and formulas. We guide students with quick solving techniques. We create a personalized plan which helps each and every student extract the maximum benefit from the customized sessions and get the best results. We have helped our students get admissions in top tier graduate schools in Canada and USA.
Why Choose Us for GRE Prep:
• Provide Unique techniques which help in solving the problems quickly and correctly
• One-on-One sessions providing dedicated, focused and individual attention
• Thousands of practice questions with detailed answer explanations
• Provide dozens of diagnostic and full-length practice tests
• Guiding through each and every step of the Graduate School Application process
• Quantitative Section: This is a 45 minute, 28 question multiple choice Math Section. It contains Quantitative Comparison Questions and Problem Solving ( Discrete Quantitative & Data Interpretation ) Questions
• Verbal Section: This is a 30 minute, 30 question multiple choice Verbal Section. This section contains a mix of Reading Comprehension , Sentence Correction, Antonyms and Analogy Questions
• AWA Section: This is a 75 minute section comprising of two essay assignments. The two topics are Analysis of an Issue and Analysis of an Argument