Math Academy was started with a clear vision to mentor and help students excel in Math. Since its inception, we have helped many students in Toronto to realise their goals and dreams. We are now looking at FRANCHISEE ASSOCIATES in the Greater Toronto Area and in various cities across Canada.
Why "Math Academy" Franchise
1) Unlike other learning centers which teach in groups, our unique and highly successful business model aims at being the leader in providing custom tailored Math programs and sessions between the tutor and student at affordable prices.
2) Our teachers are highly qualified and have many years of teaching experience. We have a very rigorous process of selecting our teachers to ensure that we always have the best and brightest talent with us.
3) We possess solid business expertise and have over 35 years of industry experience with the education sector specialising in the learning centre business. Based on analysis and evolution of the industry, we possess data related to the key performance indicators to successfully establish and grow this business.
4) We are committed to our franchisees and will be working with you towards your success. We will assist you with any issues so that you can be confident that the expertise of the whole Math Academy organisation is behind you.
Math Academy Assets
• Well developed "custom-tailored" teaching methodology
• Comprehensively designed Courseware
• Standardization across all areas of solution delivery
• Technology Edge
• Dedicated marketing staff to penetrate new growth areas to maintain healthy profits
The selection process of new Math Academy franchises is an important decision involving an extensive interview and approval process. For mutual success and growth, we ensure that the applicant possesses the necessary enterpreneurial drive, business management, financial skills and motivation which is required in today's highly competitive education sector.
1) Please call us at 416-707-0336 so that we can arrange a personal meeting. If the initial meeting generates interest, you will proceed to the Application Stage for additional discussions with our Proposal and Business Development team.
2) Our Franchise Review Committee will meet to discuss your application. This will be followed by finalizing the Agreement.
3) We will arrange the training schedule and help you throughout the entire initiation process. Once this is complete, you will be a "Math Academy" franchisee and part of our team.