SAT EXAM PREPARATION
Math Academy helps students prepare for Scholastic Assessment Test (SAT). The SAT exam measures skills in Critical Reading, Math and Writing (including an Essay). The key to success is in understanding the concepts, implementing them and practicing for the exam. Our academy provides personal tutoring, in-depth understanding of SAT questions and easy step-by-step techniques to solving the problems. This helps the students gain confidence and ace the SAT.
We have helped many students raise their SAT score. We provide a score increase guarantee and have extensive resource of course materials and practice tests. Our tutors have decades of experience helping students increase their scores.
Why Choose Us for SAT Prep:
• Provide Unique techniques which help in solving the problems quickly and correctly
• One-on-One sessions providing dedicated, focused and individual attention
• Thousands of practice questions with detailed answer explanations
• Provide dozens of diagnostic and full-length practice tests
• Highly qualified teachers with many years of SAT experience and proven track record
• Guiding through each and every step of the admission process including tips and application checklists
Math Academy also teaches students on effectively managing their time as part of SAT Prep. We impart all the key skills necessary for success in SAT by focussing on improving the weak areas and strengthening the strong areas.
• Math Section: This is a 70 minute, 44 multiple choice, 10 grid-in questions Section. It contains Basic Arithmetic, Algebra and Geometry Questions which are mixed together throughout the section
• Critical Reading Section: This is a 70 minute, 67 question multiple choice Section. This section contains a mix of Reading Comprehension and Sentence Correction Questions
• Writing Section: This is a 85 minute section comprising of a 25-minute essay and a the remaining 60 minutes for 49 multiple-choice Questions. This section includes grammar, usage and word choice