GMAT EXAM PREPARATION
We are one of the leading GMAT preparation institutes in Toronto. Our innovative approach, expertise and solid experience help students ace the GMAT. We guide students in all sections - Quantitative (Math), Verbal and Analytical Writing Assessment (AWA). We create a personalized plan which helps each and every student extract the maximum benefit from the customized sessions and get the best results.
Majority of our students have got admissions in top tier B-Schools in / around Toronto - Rotman (Univ of Toronto), Schulich (York Univ), Richard Ivey (Univ of Western Ontario) & Queen's School of Business. Some of our students have also joined the top 10 ranked business schools in USA - Wharton School (Univ of Pennsylvania), Tuck School of Business (Dartmouth), Kellogg (NorthWestern Univ) and Stern (NYU)
Why Choose Us for GMAT Prep:
• Provide Unique techniques which help in solving the problems quickly and correctly
• One-on-One sessions providing dedicated, focused and individual attention
• Thousands of practice questions with detailed answer explanations
• Deep knowledge of GMAT exam format and contents. Guide students with test-prep strategies / methodologies
• Provide dozens of diagnostic and full-length practice tests
• Easy access to teachers providing structured teaching, intensive sessions and top quality knowledge delivery
• Guiding through each and every step of the MBA process including admission tips and application checklists
Special focus on Quantitative Sections of GMAT:
Math Academy has gained reputation for its emphasis on the Quantitative Sections of GMAT. We help students review their concepts of Arithmetic, Elementary Algebra, Geometry topics, Word Problems & Graphical Data Interpretation. The key to success in GMAT exam is to resolve each Math question in less than 2 minutes. We help in improving Math fundamentals. We focus on providing the right tricks, correct techniques and Math formulas.
• Math Section: Also known as Quantitative Section, this is a 75 minute, 37 question multiple choice Math Section. It contains Data Sufficiency and Problem Solving Questions which are mixed together throughout the section
• Verbal Section: This is a 75 minute, 41 question multiple choice Verbal Section. This section contains a mix of Reading Comprehension, Sentence Correction and Critical Reasoning Questions
• AWA Section: This is a 60 minute section comprising of two 30 minute essay assignments. The two topics are Analysis of an Issue and Analysis of an Argument